- 80ml OGGS® Aquafaba
- 140g brown sugar
- 175g vegan butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 220g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g vegan milk chocolate buttons
- 100g vegan white chocolate buttons
- In a small pan on medium heat melt the vegan butter.
- Pour into the brown sugar and combine until it becomes silky and syrupy.
- Add your OGGS® Aquafaba, then the flour and baking powder.
- Combine, making sure you don’t over mix then add the chocolate buttons.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 mins (an hour is best!)
- Preheat your oven at 200°C Fan (220°C / Gas 7).
- Roll your dough into balls on a tray and bake for exactly 8 minutes for a gooey centre and crispy outside.