PREP TIME 20 mins
- 110ml Scrambled OGGS
- 2 Plant-based sausages
- Baked beans
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cook your favourite plant-based sausages to the instructions on the packaging
- In a pan cook the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and heat up the baked beans.
- Recommended – Cook Scrambled OGGS in the Microwave (800/900w)
• Pour the Scrambled OGGS into a microwaveable container
• Add pinch of salt and pinch of pepper and stir
• Cook uncovered for 50 seconds
• Scramble vigorously with a fork
• Place back in the microwave and cook again for 50 seconds
• Scramble again!
• If they still look a little runny, pop back in for 10 seconds and scramble again
• Repeat until cooked through
- Or – Cook Scrambled OGGS in the Pan:
• Pre-heat a non-stick pan on medium heat
• Pour in the Scrambled OGGS and then scramble every 5-10 seconds
• Add a pinch of salt and pepper
• Cook for at least three minutes (even if it looks cooked before) stirring gently every so often
• Taste to see if there is a bite. If a little pasty, keep cooking
• Keep stirring gently until cooked through
- Plate up your beautiful plant-based full English and enjoy!