- 1 Bagel
- Vegan spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 bottle of OGGS® Whole Egg Alternative
- Vegan salmon of your choice
- Chives for garnish
- Salt & pepper
- Shake the whole egg alternative well and then cook according to the bottle instructions. Season with salt & pepper and once cooked through remove from the heat.
- Slice the bagel in half and toast it. Spread both halves generously with the vegan cream cheese.
- On one half of the bagel, pile up the scrambled whole egg alternative.
- Next layer on pieces of the vegan salmon.
- Garnish with chopped chives and a final seasoning of salt & pepper before adding the other half of the bagel on top.