Looking for a vegan twist on the Coronation Quiche? Look no further! Scrambled OGGS®, spinach, plant-based cheese and broad beans make this perfect for a Coronation street party. Feel free to mix up the fillings however you want!
PREP TIME 45 mins
- 200ml Scrambled OGGS
- 500g plant-based shortcrust pastry block
- 200ml plant-based milk alternative
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 60g cooked broad beans
- 180g cooked spinach, lightly chopped
- 100g grated plant-based cheese (we love Violife!)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Side salad, to serve
- Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 180°C Fan (200°C / Gas 6).
- Roll the pastry to the thickness of 3mm and line a 23 x 2.5cm loose-bottomed, fluted tart tin. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Fry the beans and the spinach in the oil until the spinach has wilted down.
- Whisk together the Scrambled OGGS and milk alternative in a large jug and season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter half the plant-based cheese into the quiche, alongside the chopped spinach, cooked broad beans and tarragon.
- Pour into the pastry case and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40-50 mins until the quiche has completely set and the top is golden.
- Allow to cool slightly, then slice and serve with a side salad!