Super simple vegan French Toast made using our Scrambled OGGS. Perfect for an extra quick, extra special brunch!
Get fancy with the toppings, we’ve used icing sugar and some of our favourite fruits to decorate here.
PREP TIME 5 Mins
COOK TIME 5 Mins
- 110ml Scrambled OGGS®
- 100ml sweetened plant milk
- 2 thick slices of bread
- Margarine for frying
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, add the Scrambled OGGS®, plant-based milk, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon then mix together until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a flat dish (with edges so that it doesn’t go everywhere!) and place the two slices of bread in the mixture. Flip over so both sides get a good coating.
- Heat a griddle pan (or a non-stick frying pan) over a medium heat and then add some margarine to the pan until it melts.
- Fry for 4-5 mins on each side until golden brown.
- Serve up hot with maple syrup and berries!