What a world we live in… vegan eggy bread, made with our OGGS® Whole Egg Alternative. Our OGGY Bread recipe takes just a few minutes, and we guarantee it’ll put a smile on your face!
- 110ml OGGS® Whole Egg Alternative
- 100ml unsweetened plant milk
- 2 thick slices of bread
- Margarine for frying
- In a pourable jug, give the OGGS® Whole Egg Alternative and plant-based milk a good mix together until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a flat dish (with edges to prevent spillages!) and place the two slices of bread in the mixture so that the bread soaks up the mixture. Flip over so both sides get a good coating.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and then add some margarine to the pan, give it a swish around until it’s melted.
- Fry for 4-5 mins on each side until golden brown.
- Serve up!