We’ve teamed up with LoveRaw to bring you the ultimate autumnal gooey spiced brownies made using our OGGS Aquafaba and LoveRaw Caramelised Biscuit Wafer bars.
- 4 x LoveRaw Smooth Choc M:lk® Choc Bars
- 3 x LoveRaw Packs of Caramelised Biscuit Cre&m® Wafer Bars
- 1tbsp instant coffee mixed with 50ml boiling water
- 110g margarine, at room temperature
- 100ml OGGS® Aquafaba
- 110g light brown soft sugar
- 110g caster sugar
- 110g caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 210g plain flour, sifted
- 40g cocoa powder, sifted
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp pumpkin spice mix
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 (160°C if you’re using a fan oven) and line your brownie tin (20cm x 27cm) with parchment paper.
- Put the Smooth Choc M:lk® Choc Bars in a bowl, resting over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the base doesn’t touch the water. Add the coffee and water mixture and the margarine. Leave to melt over the lowest heat then once everything has melted, stir the mixture until smooth. Carefully lift the bowl off the pan and leave to cool.
- While the chocolate mix is cooling, whisk the OGGS® Aquafaba in a clean bowl until it forms stiff peaks – this will take 3–4 minutes. Add both types of sugar, a spoonful at a time, whisking after each addition and mix well. Then add the vanilla extract and continue to whisk for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is looking thick and glossy.
- Add the chocolatey mixture with the Aquafaba mixture and slowly fold it all together, using a spatula.
- Little by little, combine spoonfuls of the pumpkin spice mix, flour, cocoa and baking powder into the chocolate mixture, whilst folding everything together constantly. The mixture should be a lovely, rich dark brown once everything’s combined, and quite thick.
- Use the spatula to scrape all the brownie mixture out of your bowl and into your lined tin and smooth over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, then leave to cool in the tin. They will need about 20 minutes to cool and firm up before transferring them on to a board where you can cut them. Don’t worry – they’ll remain lovely and gooey in the middle! Using a sharp knife, cut into chunky squares.
- Top the brownies with our Caramelised Biscuit Cre&m® Wafer Bars