- 200ml Scrambled OGGS
- 500g plant-based shortcrust pastry block
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 150g plant-based lardons
- 100g grated plant-based cheese alternative
- 150ml plant-based milk alternative
- 2 tbsp potato flakes
- Side salad, to serve
- Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Roll the pastry to about the thickness of a pound coin and use to line a 23 x 2.5cm loose-bottomed, fluted tart tin. Prick the base all over with a fork, then refrigerate for 20-30 mins.
- Crumple a large circle of greaseproof paper and place on top of the pastry. Fill with dried beans or baking beads and blind bake for 15 mins, then carefully remove the beans and paper and continue to bake for 5-10 mins until the pastry base has dried out and is pale golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium pan and cook the onion over a low heat without browning until soft, approx 5-10 mins. Add the lardons and continue to cook for 5 mins, until crisp and starting to colour.
- Scatter the onion and lardons over the pastry case along with half the cheese alternative.
- Whisk together the Scrambled OGGS, milk alternative and potato flakes in a large jug and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into the pastry case and top with the remaining cheese alternative. Return to the oven and bake for 25-30 mins until the quiche has completely set and the top is golden.
- Allow to cool slightly, then slice and serve with a side salad!