- 200ml Scrambled OGGS®
- 250g basmati or long grain rice
- 2 pak choi, halved lengthways
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small thumb ginger, finely chopped (approx 1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 spring onion, finely sliced
- Coriander or micro herbs, to serve
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions, drain and leave to stand for 5 mins to fluff up. Brush the pak choi halves with 1 tbsp oil and grill on a hot griddle pan for about 5-7 mins, turning halfway, until softened and slightly charred.
- Heat another tbsp of oil in a large wok; stir-fry the pepper, sugar snaps and peas over a medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Turn the heat to high, push the vegetable mixture to one side and add the remaining 1 tbsp oil and the Scrambled OGGS. Once bubbling scramble with a wooden spoon or spatula for at least 2 minutes. Tip in the rice and stir-fry until piping hot, then add the soy sauce and mirin and stir-fry until combined.
- Divide into bowls, top with the pak choi and serve with the spring onions and herbs scattered over the top!