Got a couple of mini bites to spare? Fancy something extra indulgent? We got you covered…
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME -
- 2 mini bites (both flavours work great!)
- 1 scoop of plant based vanilla ice-cream
- 50ml your favourite oat milk
- 1tbs Biscoff spread/ smooth peanut butter
- Crumbled bites (secured on the side of your glass with a little spread of Biscoff)
- Crushed peanuts
- Combine all the milkshake ingredients into a blender and whizz up ‘til it’s smooth enough to pass through a straw. If it needs to be sightly thinner, keep adding tablespoons of milk until you’re happy with it.
- Transfer the milkshake into glass of your choice and spread a little Biscoff/ peanut butter on the side.
- Crumble another bite and stick this crumble to the side of the glass
- Grab a straw and enjoy!