For the middle:
• 150g Your favourite orange marmalade
For the sponge:
• 50ml OGGS Aquafaba
• 25g caster sugar
• 25g self-raising flour
For the topping:
• 200g dark chocolate
1. Start by smoothing out your marmalade over a sheet of baking paper so it’s roughly the thickness of a one-pound coin. Leave to set in the fridge for at least an hour
2. Using an electric whisk, whisk your OGGS Aquafaba on a high speed until it’s reached stiff peaks and no longer shifts in the bowl.
3. Spoonful at a time, add the caster sugar and continue whisking until the mixture is glossy.
4. Combine the flour and gently fold with a spatula.
5. Lightly grease the bottoms of a muffin tray and put a tablespoon of mixture into each hole.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Melt your chocolate, either in the microwave or over a bain-marie and leave to cool.
8. Time to assemble! Using a small cookie cutter, or a shot glass, cut out the orange marmalade filling and place it on top of the mini cake bite. With a teaspoon, drizzle over the cooled dark chocolate and leave to cool.
1. Before the chocolate has cooled fully over the cake, use fork tines to make the traditional criss-cross jaffa cake pattern!