We’ve teamed up with our friends at Richmond for this lunchtime beauty. OGGS® Whole Egg Alternative, Richmond Meat-Free Ham Slices and all your favourite veggies combine for the ultimate brunch dish!
- 100ml OGGS® Whole Egg Alternative
- 1 pack Richmond Meat-Free Ham Slices
- 320g pack ready rolled vegan shortcrust pastry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek, washed and sliced
- 75ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 50g vegan grated cheese (we love Violife!)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Unroll the pastry and use to line a 20cm fluted flan tin, pressing the pastry into the edges and trimming off the excess from the top. Leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the leek slices for 10 minutes until softened and starting to brown. Then tip into the pastry case and spread out over the base.
- In a jug whisk together the OGGS® Whole Egg Alternative, milk and cheese and season with salt and pepper. Cut the ham slices into strips and lay over the leeks then pour over the mixture covering the ham and leeks evenly. Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes until set.
- Remove from the oven leave to cool slightly and cut into quarters – serve 1 quarter with some salad and keep the rest in an airtight container in the fridge for another day.