Whether you’re a sweet or savoury kind of pancake person…we’ve got you covered. Suitable for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And dessert.
- 200g plain flour
- 200ml plant-based milk
- 150ml water
- 200ml OGGS Aquafaba
- 4tbs vegetable oil
- Start by pouring your Aquafaba into a clean bowl and give it a whisk ‘til it’s pale and frothy. You don’t need an electric whisk for this!
- Combine the remaining wet ingredients and continue whisking.
- Sift the flour in slowly and whisk until your batter has thickened up and is silky smooth.
- Leave the batter to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Over a medium to high heat, melt a knob of margarine (1/2 tsp) before pouring a ladle of batter into the frying pan. Using the handle, make sure the pancake reaches the edge of pan. After about a minute seconds, the sides will have cooked. When you feel confident, give it a flip and let the other side cook.
- Serve with lashings of your favourite toppings!