Whether you’re a sweet or savoury kind of pancake person…we’ve got you covered. Suitable for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And dessert.
– 120g plain flour
– 200ml plant-based milk
– 150ml water
– 200ml OGGS Aquafaba
– 4tbs vegetable oil
1. Start by pouring your Aquafaba into a clean bowl and give it a whisk ‘til it’s pale and frothy. You don’t need an electric whisk for this!
2. Combine the remaining wet ingredients and continue whisking.
3. Sift the flour in slowly and whisk until your batter has thickened up and is silky smooth.
4. Leave the batter to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Over a medium to high heat, melt a knob of margarine (1/2 tsp) before pouring a ladle of batter into the frying pan. Using the handle, make sure the pancake reaches the edge of pan. After about a minute seconds, the sides will have cooked. When you feel confident, give it a flip and let the other side cook.
6. Serve with lashings of your favourite toppings!