This couldn’t be easier, or more delicious! We bet the diehard mousse fans and non-vegans don’t even notice it’s made with OGGS® Aquafaba…
- 240ml or 1 cup OGGS® Aquafaba
- 120gms roughly chopped dark vegan chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1tsp cream of Tartar
- raspberries, orange zest, chopped pistachios and / or edible glitter to decorate
- Melt your chocolate in a bain marie (or microwave) and add the golden syrup.
- Whisk the OGGS® Aquafaba until forming firm peaks (takes a few mins and you can’t over-whip, so you can really give your arms a work-out if you want!)
- Use a spatula to gently fold the foam into the cooled chocolate.
- Pour into small glasses, ramekins or bowls (whatever you’ve got in the cupboard will do!) and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Enjoy and try not to eat them all at once 😉