This couldn’t be easier, or more delicious! Perfect for dinner parties, to prepare in advance and wow any diehard chocolate mousse fans that you might be hosting! Made beautifully vegan using OGGS® Aquafaba!
- 100ml OGGS® Aquafaba
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100ml dairy free milk
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 100g caster sugar
- Whisk OGGS® Aquafaba for about 5 mins until it reaches stiff peaks then add the cream of tartar.
- Add the sugar gradually and continue whisking until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- On a bain marie melt the chocolate.
- Heat the milk then fold in the chocolate.
- Add 3 big tablespoon of the whipped Aquafaba into the chocolate mix and combine together.
- Pour this into the rest of the whipped Aquafaba and fold gently.
- Pour into glasses of your choice and leave to rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- If you don’t have any cream of tartar, you can use half a tsp of lemon juice, instead.