This couldn’t be easier, or more delicious! Perfect for dinner parties, to prepare in advance and wow any diehard chocolate mousse fans, that you might be hosting!
- 100g dark chocolate
- 3 tbs dairy free milk
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 100ml OGGS® Aquafaba
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- Whisk Aquafaba and cream of tartar until it reaches stiff peaks. This should take about 2 minutes,
whisking at a high speed.
- Add the sugar and continue whisking until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Melt the chocolate pieces over a bain-marie with the milk. Stir frequently, so it doesn't burn.
- As soon as the chocolate has melted, add the Aquafaba to the chocolate mixture in thirds. Gently fold, to keep the mixture nice and thick!
- Pour into glasses of your choice and pop in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
- If you don’t have any cream of tartar, you can use half a tsp of lemon juice, instead.