- 1tsp instant coffe
- 1tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbs boiling water
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 100ml oat milk
- 50ml OGGS Aquafaba
- 25g cocoa powder
- Crushed Oreos on top
- Combine your instant coffee, water and sugar into a large glass and stir.
- Add an ice-cube at this point to cool it down.
- Using an electric whisk, whisk the OGGS Aquafaba for 2-3 minutes, until it's reached stiff peaks.
- Sift the cocoa into and fold gently with a spatula 'til it's formed a chocolate mousse.
- Top the glass with the cooled down coffee mixture with ice. Pour your favourite plant based milk over the top, until it's almost full.
- Top with your chocolate mousse and give a good stir to make sure all the layers are mixed.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top.