Three of our favourite things in one delicious bake! How can you resist this combo of chocolate, brownie and muffin? This simple and speedy vegan recipe is a great way to use OGGS® Aquafaba, especially if you need to whip up something scrummy for your mates.
- 190g white strong flour
- 180g caster sugar
- 120ml soya milk
- 52g cocoa powder
- 40ml vegetable oil
- 90ml OGGS® Aquafaba
- 30g flaxseeds
- 7g baking powder
- 2g salt
- Whisk OGGS® Aquafaba to a stiff foam.
- Mix the rest of ingredients to a crumble.
- Gently fold in the whisked OGGS® Aquafaba.
- Spoon into muffin papers. About 19-20g per cake for mini, 60g for large (minis are our favourite).
- Bake for 18 mins @ 180° (160° fan).
- If you haven’t got time for all the whisking and folding, chuck all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl then add OGGS® Aquafaba slowly. Mix for 3 minutes on a medium speed.