- 50ml coconut oil/ neutral oil
- 150ml coconut milk, shaken
- 150ml OGGS Aquafaba
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 50g icing sugar
- 50g cocoa powder
- In the microwave, melt the coconut oil for 10 seconds and combine with the coconut milk.
- Whisk your OGGS Aquafaba until it’s so stiff, that it doesn’t shift in the bowl. This will take roughly 3 minutes of whisking on the highest speed.
- Little by little, add the icing sugar and cocoa until it’s all combined, dark brown and glossy. Keep whisking for another minute.
- Combine the wet coconut ingredients into the OGGS aquafaba mixture, by gently folding. This will ensure you don’t over-whisk all the air pockets out.
- Transfer into your dish of choice. If it doesn’t have a lid, just pop some tin foil over it and leave to freeze for a minimum of six hours. Overnight is even better!
- Grab an ice-cream scoop and get the bowls at the ready
If you don’t have any cream of tartar, ½ tsp pf lemon juice will also work.