Our friend Niki Webster, plant-based chef and cookbook author (@rebelrecipes) – took an absolute classic and put a cheeky plant-based twist on it. The ULTIMATE breakfast – right here.
- 1 bottle Scrambled OGGS
- 2 tbsp plant-based butter
- 2 tbsp oat fraiche
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Twist of black pepper
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 8 chives, chopped
- 2 Slices your favourite bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- To cook the Scrambled OGGS:
• Pre-heat a non-stick pan on medium heat
• Pour in the Scrambled OGGS and then scramble every 5-10 seconds
• Cook for at least two minutes (even if it looks cooked before) stirring gently every so often
• Add the oat fraiche, salt, pepper, nutritional yeast and chives
• Stir to combine
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan and add a little olive oil. Pop the bread on and toast each side.
- Top your toast with the cheesy Scrambled OGGS, and if you're feeling fancy pop a few more chives on top!